+follow home



»»» It all started when EXO asked question ..
Saturday, February 25, 2012, 2:18 PM 0 comment/s



EXO : What is love ?

MBLAQ : I don't know

U-KISS : Forbidden Love ?

T-ARA : Lovey Dovey ?

TEEN TOP : Supa Luv !

B1A4 : My Luv ?

MBLAQ : It's War , right ?

BEAST : A mystery

INFINITE : Paradise ?

X-5 : Dangerous !

Junsu : Intoxication ?

BEAST : Say No to Junsu !

LED APPLE : OK ! Time is up !

Everyone : Finally !!!

BIG BANG : I hate this Love Song ...

WONDER GIRLS : Nobody Knows !

F.CUZ : No One ?

DALMATIAN : Need a lover , cop ?

2NE1 : Go Away !

MBLAQ : Y ?

T-MAX : Don't be rude

SUPER JUNIOR : Sorry Sorry~

Alexander (U-KISS) : Baby , I just wanna know !

SE7EN : Is there somebody else ?

MYNAME : I got a Message !

Double A (AA) : And i got a call !

SHINee : Ring Ding Dong , us too !

MISS A : Goodbye baby goodbye !

U-KISS : Off to Neverland !

2NE1 : Leaving too , Follow me ?

X-CROSS : Don't get caught in strom !

JYJ : Okay ! Everyone just get out

B1A4 : O.K !

Labels: ,