+follow home



»»»
Sunday, March 11, 2012, 11:08 PM 0 comment/s


Okay To Be Ugly - Nuol ft. SAN-E & Jung Eun ( ENG. Lyrics)

Mom, why am I so ugly?
The kids keep making fun of me
Can’t I get some plastic surgery done over the break?
If not, I’m really going to leave this house
I’m just gonna go die, for real
Mom, for real

Mom, I hate mirrors the most in the whole world
I’m sick of being called a loser
My eyes are slit across, my nose is crooked
My face is so big and how about my skin?

On top of that, like you, I’m so short
I’m not even 160 cm – my friends get surgery for that
But our household is a bit poor
I’m not that smart either – I’m just average

Mom, stop saying that the inside is what counts
It’s so annoying, I’m sick of it – did you not hear what I’ve been saying?
Society these days criticize you if you’re ugly
The world revolves around beauty – especially this country

So I looked it up – I want to go to this hospital in Kangnam
Celebrities and singers go there a lot
Fix me, draw a double eyelid on me too
Please, make me the same as everyone else

* It’s okay to be ugly
Don’t cry, don’t laugh
It’s okay to be ugly
Don’t cry, don’t kill yourself

** It’s okay to be ugly, don’t die
It’s okay to be ugly, you won’t die
It’s okay to be ugly, don’t cry
It’s okay to be ugly so smile
(It’s okay to be ugly so smile)

(Age and school?) 30 years old and a pretty famous school
(Work?) It’s famous, if I tell you, you’d know
(Money?) She makes more than the average man
But there’s a complex that made this elite woman come here

I thought appearance was not that important
I thought your charm is more important so I tried hard for that
I was confident in front of my pretty friends
But in the back, I kept getting stressed

I lived by power, education and pride
I take the pain medication that is my monthly salary
Men are stupid – everyone is fixed
They forgive the ugly but considers it a sin if you don’t get surgery

It’s okay now, I will go to sleep
When I open my eyes, in the mirror, I will look pretty
(When I have a daughter later, I won’t tell her that she’s the prettiest)
As I think those thoughts, I close my eyes, with tears

* repeat

** repeat

Labels: