+follow home



»»» Night, you will forever be my first man, my Zettai Kareshi ♥
Sunday, February 19, 2012, 4:16 PM 0 comment/s

-------------------------------------------

Mr. Namikiri : What do you mean ?
Night : All of my functions will completely shut down very soon.
Mr. Namikiri : There's no way that could happen. I will do something about it.
Night : Repairs are already impossible.
Mr. Namikiri : It's not impossible. There's nothing I can't fix.
Night : Already ... My main chips has burned out. Mr. Namikiri, for building me, thank you very much.
Mr. Namiki : 01 ... Are you ... crying ?
Night : I was happy to be able to love Riiko.



-------------------------------------------

Riiko : Mr. Namikiri, if you are looking for Night, he seems to be out. Mr. Namikiri, is something wrong ?
Mr. Namikiri : 01 won't be coming back home.
Riiko : What ?
Mr. Namikiri : He said he was happy to be loved by you.
Riiko : Wait a minute. I'm not sure what you are talking about.
Mr. Namikiri : 01 has ceased to function. 
Riiko : You said he was fixed.
Mr. Namikiri : He seemed to be fixed, but it was only temporary. His main chip had reached the limit of it's lifespan.
Riiko : But it can be fixed, right ?
Mr. Namikiri : Unfortunately, he will never work again.
Riiko : It's all lies. Where is Night ?
Mr. Namikiri : Late last night, he came to see me. I think he didn't want to make you sad. Inside him, he left a message for you. Normally, this wouldn't  burn up like this. He ... made this for you ...  in desperation  to prove that he was alive. It is completely impossible to restore him.

Night's video message to Riiko ~ while looking at the mirror, it is save in his memory chip ~

Right now I'm waiting to meet you for our date. As I expected, you are late,  but I'm sure you are 
dressing up for me and that's why you're late. Riiko, I promised I would always be with you, but I'm very sorry. I like every part of you, when you sleep with your mouth open, when you are angry, when you smile, when you make desserts, when you are working hard. Everything about you ! I love you ! Riiko be confident and keep going forward. Go with Soshi ... to Paris. If its' you, I'm certain you will be fine. Don't cry ! Riiko, smile ! Your smile .... can make everyone happy. Riiko, I will be watching after you ... from high in the sky. I will always be wishing for your happiness.

Riiko :  Sorry to keep you waiting. What are you doing looking at the mirror ?
Night : Riiko, today your clothes and your smile are cuter than ever.
Rikko : You passed. Good job !
Night : Riiko, I love you.
Riiko : Why are you saying that suddenly ? Come on let's go.
Night : Riiko, Let's hold hands.
Riiko : What I'm I going to do with you ? *holds his hands*


-------------------------------------------

Riiko : Why ? Why wasn't I kinder to him ? I would have made much better memories with him.
Mr. Namikiri : To 01, loving you.... and being loved by you was his happiness. For 01's sake, please live your life with a smile. 

-------------------------------------------

Night's letter to Soshi

Soshi.  If Riiko cries, please be by her side. I'm sure that you can walk together with Riiko.

-------------------------------------------

Even though you are not by my side, Night, you will forever be my first man, my Zettai Kareshi
-- Riiko


-------------------------------------------

Sweet dreams, Tenjo Night.


-------------------------------------------

" Chief, before you said that love is a sad thing. I don't believe that. Love... is the start of everything miraculous. "
-- Mr. Namikiri

Labels: