+follow home



»»» T-MAX to end 4-year singing career
Friday, February 3, 2012, 8:56 PM 0 comment/s


Korean boy band T-MAX has decided to disband after maintaining their singing careers for four years. 

A press release from Planet 905 announced on Wednesday that the members decided to go their separate ways and focus on their individual activities such as solo singing careers and acting. 

T-MAX made their debut in 2007 with its original members Shin Min-chul, Kim Jun and Park Yun-hwa. Then Park left the group in order to fulfill his mandatory two year military service and Joo Chan-yang and Park Han-bi joined the band in early 2011. 

“Shin has established his own record label and has kicked off his music career and Joo will also start his solo singing career,” an official with Planet 905 said in the statement. 

He went onto explain that Kim, who is currently serving his mandatory military service as well, Park Yun-hwa and Park Han-bi, will begin their acting careers under the firm. 

T-MAX splashed onto the music scene with their single album “Blooming” in 2007 and rose to fame after releasing the hit song “Paradise” for the soundtrack to KBS’ 2009 TV series “Boys Over Flowers.” 

The group and several of their songs on the soundtrack including “Say Yes”, “Wish You’re My Love”, “Fight The Bad Feeling” and “Bang Bang Boom” became popular throughout Asia, thanks to the success of “Flowers.” 

They also expanded their careers to Japan, Singapore and various other countries in Asia.

Source: Asiae


They are One of the K-pop boy bands who sang the OST of Boys Over Flowers 


T-Max Sings "Fight the Bad Feeling"


Their rapper Kim Joon is one of the main characters in B.O.F as Woo Bin 


One of the Kpop boy bands who brought me to kpop world had disbanded T.T 
Because of this, they had such a special place in my heart. It always shocked me to see how they weren’t as popular as other groups because I think they are so amazing and talented.
And now that they’re disbanding? This just really bums me out, I can’t even wrap my head around it. I feel like they never even had a chance to truly shine and show the world what they were made of.
I will always be a Mighty Max. And for those of you out there who feel the same way I do about T-max, I hope we can stick together and appreciate and support these hard-working boys like they deserve.