- During Bang & Zelo promotions, there was a fan meeting and a small game called ‘5 Letter Talk’ where fans ask questions in 5 letters. The question for Yongguk was “What’s your favorite snack?” and he was really shy when answering “Home Run Ball.”
- A fan @ the Youngdeungpo fan signing said to Himchan, “Oppa, you’re mine!!!!!!” in which he replied in her ear “You’re mine tooㅋ”
Fan: “Oppa, you have something on your face.”
Himchan: “Good looks?”
Fan: “Noㅋ Ugly looksㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
- Someone saw B.A.P eating @ a seolleongtang place and she said Himchan kept eating the spicy radishes.
- A fan had a placard that said “Beside Zelo” and Himchan who had seen it said, “But beside Zelo is me?”
- He wasn’t very smart, but he was always a nice and optimistic kid. Although he didn’t know how to do a lot of things, he was good at singing. While other boys argue that the other person is at wrong when in fights, Daehyun always said he was at wrong and would reply in the manner of “Yes..I was wrong..”
- When Daehyun got hit (T/N: I think the implication behind ‘hit’ is by being playfully hit, but I’m not sure), he would just laugh and that showed how much of a bright kid he was.
- Daehyun’s latest interest is getting closer with fans, so he’s learning from Himchan.
- A fan came to the fan signing dressed in a hospital gown and he was really worried about her (T/N: Didn’t translate this because…there was not much content lol).
- There’s a photo in the Warrior album where all the members have their backs turned and a fan had asked him to sign the album. For a few seconds, Youngjae just stood there and the fan asked what was wrong. He said because they all had their backs faced, he didn’t know which one was him.
- He sprawls out on the living room in only his boxers.
- Jongup is in charge of dish washing in the dorm and he dances and hums to the music he plays while he dish washes with his rubber gloves.
- On days Jongup’s tired, Yongguk doesn’t wake up Jongup and just dish washes.
- Jongup’s “first love” is Kim Taehee.
- Zelo gave his friends online game items in trade for including him in their team for dancing/singing competitions
- During Bang & Zelo promotions, there was a fan meeting and a small game called ‘5 Letter Talk’ where fans ask questions in 5 letters. The question for Zelo was “Do a sexy dance” and he asked if he really had to do it and Yongguk said yes. He sighed, stepped forward, and told the fans to look closely in that he’ll only thrust his pelvic 5 times. He did it exactly 5 times before getting embarrassed and running off.
- Another question he received during the ‘5 Letter Talk’ was “What’s the secret to your good skin?” and he replied happily “My parents passed it onto me.”
CREDITS: BESTIZ (SOURCE); HEODANG @ TUMBLR (TRANS); take out with full credits