+follow home



»»» [EXCLUSIVE TRANS] Zelo @ Japan News Interview
Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 5:43 PM 0 comment/s




ZELO

Q3. Tell us how you got started/got a chance to become a singer?

When i was young, i would go home and practice beat boxing and dancing in front of my mom’s dresser by myself. One day, there was a cable tv show filming in my neighborhood. My friend was able to go and after negotiations, i was able to go. After school, i dropped off my bag, didn’t say anything and left. My mom wore sunglasses and secretly followed me, watching me rap and dance on stage. It was after that she let me. I started rapping, beatboxing and dancing in 5th grade of elementary school. After a year, i was able to debut. (Interviewer: you can see videos of zelo in elementary school on youtube!) Back then, i had chubby cheeks.

Q4. What are your strong points and weak points? 

My strong point is although i’m young, i can handle various things. I can also play instruments. My bad point is that i have really bad sleeptalking. Yes, i have a conscious.

Q5. If B.A.P were a family, what would be your role?

I would be the cute and pure maknaehe maknae who gets the most love from his hyungs.

(Source ll Trans: @BAPQuotes for @BAPUpdates)

Labels: , ,