+follow home



»»» Koizora: Sky of Love (drama)
Monday, March 26, 2012, 1:08 PM 0 comment/s



Tahara Mika is an ordinary high school girl. One day, out of the blue, one of her classmates kisses her. His name is Sakurai Hiroki also known as Hiro. Hiro stands out because of his bleached hair and piercing. Apparently he is also dating someone. Mika is shocked and hurt that her first kiss had to happen this way. She desperately tries to forget about it. Then, her friend tells her that she should find somebody else and suggests Tatsuya, another boy in their class. However, before she even realizes it, Mika is already in love...

Another J-drama that made me cry a thousands of tears T_T I was wondering if this story will happen to me. That my first boyfriend whom I really love so much will die because of illness. Maybe I will follow him. Like killing myself. I'm crazy right? Well I'm just hoping this story won't happen to me :) The part that really made me burst to tears is that Mika is video calling him telling Hira to open his eyes, that she will be there in a second. That they have to take pictures together. Hiro did open his eyes && the words that came out in his mouth are "Mika... Smile?" then after the phone got disconnected Hiro died T_T He is suffering from a malignant tumor.


Mizusawa Elena as Tahara Mika
Seto Koji as Sakurai Hiroki (Hiro)

Labels: ,