+follow home



»»» Koizora: Sky of Love
Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 6:06 PM 0 comment/s



I really love taking quotes from the movies, drama etc. that I have watched. so lemme share some of Koizora quotes ^^




Hiro: Where do humans go after they die? 
Mika: Heaven. 
Hiro: I want to be the sky. So I always know where you are. 
Mika: Like a stalker. 
[Hiro smiles] 
Mika: Clear skies will mean you are happy. Rain will mean you're crying. Sunset means you are embarrassed. Night will mean you are gently holding me.






Yu: Take all your mixed feelings with you until you have sorted them out. Will you be with me?


Mika: I believe that you don’t need a reason to like something..



Hiro: I wish I was the sky , so I can immediately find where you are and protect you 

Mika: You’re like a river , always going forward and never giving up.

Mika: Were you ever happy ?
Hiro: I was once very happy.


Hiro: If the person really wants to talk to you, they will definitely call you.


MikaIf ending a relationship is this painful, then I don't want to fall in love again.


Hiro: Since you got pregnant in the library, let’s name it “Book”.


Mika: If I hadn’t met you, I wouldn’t have been able to feel…so happy, so gentle, so dear, so warm, and so blessed like this..


Mika: If that is true, then goodbye isn’t a sad thing at all; more like, maybe we should be grateful of it, it being a road we must go through no matter what, in order to get a new happiness.


MikaThe me at that time, still didn’t know. That LOVE had already came by my side..


Mika: It’s really been like running in a big circle. But, We have finally arrive at the place we really want to be.


Mika The gentle sunshine slowly lights up the land.The gentle sunlight that you can only see after getting lost.This is the sunshine,that Hiro brings me.







Yu: What kind of person is he?
Mika: He’s like a river. His waves take everything away. Never stops going. And I was abandoned.
Yu: Is that so? If he is the river then, I am the sea. No matter how many times, I’ll always come back. Definitely i won’t leave you. I want to be the sea. You can continue to protect your complicated feelings. Come to me.






If I have not met you that day, then I wouldn’t have experienced that pain and sadness, and memories filled with tears. But, if I had not met you, I also wouldn’t have experienced that joy, excitement, preciousness, and the feeling of absolute happiness. How are you now? I… continue to love the vast blue sky. Hiro… You’re looking down at me, aren’t you? I have to live happily on. The happy times I spent with Hiro haven’t become memories. It’s because, even though I don’t have you by my side, Hiro; I still love the blue sky. From this day, and always, this love will last… forever.




Labels: