+follow home



»»» Baby you light up my world like nobody else ♥
Thursday, April 5, 2012, 7:02 PM 3 comment/s






One Direction is a British-Irish boy band consisting of members Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. The group signed to Simon Cowell's record label Syco Records after being formed and placing third in the seventh series of The X Factor. They later signed in North America to Columbia Records.


Shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite. "





One Direction is great !!! I never knew they are so good Y_Y At first I really don't know them. I keep on seeing the word "1D, Directioner, etc" I can even read it on someones twitter acc. as their username. I'm so lazy to Google their name or search for their songs on YouTube. Obviously I'm not paying attention to them kekekeke ~

In school, my friends kept on mentioning One Direction. That they were still number 1 on MYX. That no one can beat them on MYX. That Zayn is so handsome afjksdk. That they have a copy of their songs. && I was like "pfft ~ ohh you like them ? I'm not a fan of them. Well, I really don't know them, I don't know their songs. Are they handsome ? XD so why do you like them ? blah.blah.blah".
But it all changed when I searched them on youtube and listened to their song What Makes You Beautiful. While watching on their MV I was like "Fuck ! awesome ! shit who is he ? he's so handsome T_T" After that they have my ♥ :P But I can't say that I'm a Fan. maybe just a SO-SO likes some of their songs, might knows who is who. :)



Labels: