+follow home



»»» Good Evening
Wednesday, May 2, 2012, 1:02 PM 6 comment/s

Dear YOU,

Hello there. How are ya ? ^^
Yeah ! I'm using a new theme and a new background picture. Someone suggested that the girl is not on the right place, saying it's in the middle && maybe I can move it on the left/right side ^w^  but it looks really fine in my screen and it's on the left side T_T YOU the one who is reading this right now :P I'm just wondering how does it looks in your screen, any comments, or whatsoever ? because in my screen it looks like this . . .



To those lovely people who were following me, if you want my follow back. JUST ASK okay ? and before hitting my follow button please read my blogger profile :) when leaving your footprints on my taggie I would appreciate it if you talk in English. because I really can't speak && don't understand Malay or any languages except Korean and Japanese. My tagboard is working && it's on my "Friends" section.

Let's be friends kii ? I ♥ YOU :P

Sincerely yours,
bbjjangmOmO ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

Labels: