+follow home



»»» 25 Random facts about me
Friday, December 21, 2012, 9:34 PM 3 comment/s


Hello Philippines and hello world, lewls. I've been tagged by my babes Polo,
thank you so much babe for tagging me :)

Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write a note, with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tag you, it's because I want to know more about you. Your cooperation is highly appreciated.

I'm also known as Empress | Mitzume Himekawa | Xiaobear | Key Bummie
I'm a Filipino and definitely proud to be an asian 
I prefer dogs than cats
I fucking love chocolates esp. ferrero rocher
I'm so addicted to Anime | Kpop | Jpop
I'm the only child in our family
I'm always moody good thing my boyfie can handle it ♥
I always love to surf the net
I fucking hate Mathematics
I'm a super duper tudamax extremely lazy girl ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ
I'm pretty bossy sometimes
I have a very very very short temper even the nicest person's patience has it's limit too :D
I have a bad mouth when I'm angry but an angel when not
I hate liars ! well , to tell you the truth .. i'm a pretty good liar too .. so if you tell me a lie , I really and doubtly know you are actually lying .. * due to personal experience with some liars that cannot be trusted anymore *
I love photography

I don't know how to cook
I'm a heavy sleeper
I go bersek when people touch my things esp. those important things of mine without my permission.
I'm a music lover
I'm not a punctual type of person Filipino time :D
I can be girly and boyish sometimes
Nothing Better by Brown Eyed Soul is my most favorite song
I like horrors
I'm not that friendly
I can be quite and the noisiest sometimes


So, I've been wrote 25 randoms fact about me . Do read , Do comment :)


Labels: