+follow home



»»» December please be good to me, araseo ? :33
Thursday, December 20, 2012, 7:22 PM 0 comment/s

Did anyone missed me ? I missed chatting with Polo. Sorry for being hiatus. I was so very busy and yesterday was our Christmas party. Thank God the results are not bad :)

Ohmy ! I can really feel the essence of Christmas. 5 more days to go and it is already the birth of our creator. Yoohoo ! I received a chocolate and polvoron from my strict uncle hahaha and last night my boyfie gave me a ferrero rocher. He knows how much I love ferrero \m/ . I could eat a thousands of it ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

As you can see I've changed my layout. It took me days to find a nice layout and to edit it on my blog. Thanks to NadirahAriff for this cute skin ^^ and while I'm changing my layout I forgot to copy the affiliates section T.T I can't remember the names and links of those lovely people. So if you are one of them, kindly tell me so I can put it back. So sorry dear :(

I also changed my background music. It is Kekasihku by Princess. This is the first time I've encountered this girl group. I like the song so I decided to DL it and make it as my next background music. Hope you like it too ^^

Labels: