+follow home



»»» Yokai Ningen Bem
Sunday, December 2, 2012, 7:21 PM 0 comment/s

Bem, Bella, and Bello are ugly monsters that are neither human nor animals, but they are peace-loving, righteous heroes who feel compelled to help humans in trouble. Because they are monsters, they are feared and detested by humans, and on top of that, pursued by the police. However, a friendship develops between them and a detective by mere accident. Through their contact with humans, Bem, Bella and Bello’s earnest wish to become human grow increasingly stronger. They battle evil for the sake of mankind, in the belief that they will be able to become humans one day.

Done watching Yokai Ningen Bem last night. This JDrama is sooo great. The actors acted so well especially my dear Kamenashi Kazuya (^▽^) Also they wear the same outfits each episode and no one seems to think it's unusual ( ´∀`) Well, that's what a cartoon would be like so its expected (this drama is based off from an anime) I watched this because of Kame and I'm curious with the story of it. No matter how humans treated them cruelly, still they can't bear to ignore those people who needs their help. No matter how many times humans hurt them, they still believe the humans will accept them and they will become humans someday.


Kamenashi Kazuya a.k.a Bem - OMG . you call this an ugly monster ? srsly ? can't you see how handsome and perfect he is ? (#^.^#) if only all monster looks like him then there would be no reason to be afraid of XD I started liking Kame when watching Gokusen. He portrayed her role so man well (。♥‿♥。)


Suzuki Fuku a.k.a. Bello -  I love this little kid ! He is such a scene stealer ! How I wish I could snatch him and make him as my lil brother (I'm only child) idc if he is a monster. He's not a bad monster anyway (^▽^) I guess he's the little kid in the drama Yamato Nadeshiko where Kame is also one of the main characters. Isn't he so adorable ?  (#^.^#)


Anne a.k.a Bella - Omo ~ she is great too. She is a fashion model. I haven;t seen her before in the drama but her acting is good also (^▽^) She acts like a mother to Bello.

Labels: ,