+follow home



»»» Happy 2nd Monthsary ♥
Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 10:01 PM 0 comment/s

After All the stops and starts, 
We keep coming back to these two hearts, 
Two angels who've been rescued from the fall. 
After All that we've been through, 
It all comes down to me and you. 
I guess it's meant to be, 
Forever you and me, After All.

Poknat ♥,

        Happy Happy 2nd Monthsary ^^ Everyday I could not help but thank God for giving you to me. You are the answer to my prayers and everything I always wanted. You are the one who understands me perfectly, I’m not saying both of us are saints, we have own glitches, darker periods but it’s short lived because both of us are determined not to hurt the other and to love truly and it is a FACT that either of us can’t live without the other. We are made for each other and this is just a simple note to say, I’m so honoured and lucky to have you in my life and by God’s grace, I’m sure that we are meant to go a long long way together. We are meant to be forever.. Having you in my life.....  I couldn't ask for more ♥

Bibi ♥

Labels: ,