+follow home



»»» Liebster Blog Award
Friday, November 9, 2012, 7:29 PM 0 comment/s

Hey You! , Thank you for Fiffy. I got the tagged from her . Thank you so much dear Photobucket


You know what is Liebster Blog award ? 

Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers Photobucket.“Liebster” is German for “favorite”. This award is the“favorite blog award” then. The rules for this one state that you answer the 11 questions asked by the Blogger who gave you this award.

One must abide by the list of rules which are:

  •  Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
  • Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you must create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.
  • Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
  • Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.
11 facts about me;


1. Also known as ;  Empress Mitzume Himekawa, EMPress, Key ツ Bummie, Xiaobear
2. I've been 17 years living here in this planet called earth .
3. I'm a Filipino and definitely proud to be an ASIAN :)
4. I'm a certified  O K J  Addict =  Otaku / Anime, K-pop / K-drama, J-pop / J-rock / J-drama .
5. I really really want to travel the whole world with my future husband, especially Korea, Japan, and Macao .
6. I love Spicy foods. I also love to eat Chili :D
7. I prefer dogs than cat .
8. I have a very very short temper .
9. I love to eat chocolates .
10. I speak English & tagalog and a little bit of Korean, Japanese .
11. I'm a girl with a million faces .

Fiffy's 11 questions:

1What kind of blog do you love to read?

  •  Anything . If I find it interesting I will read it :D
2. What is the meaning of your blog's title (current blog title)?
  • bbjjang - Park Hyung Seok, affectionately nicknamed bbjjang ‘baby uljjang’. A 19 year old South Korean model / uljjang, who models for Aboki.
  • mOmO - character name of Jun Matsumoto member of Arashi in Kimi wa Petto Japanese Movie.
3. What is your favorite quote? Why?
  • " I'm not born to insist myself to someone who doesn't want me anymore . I give LOVE, yes I do . Infact ii easily fall for someone who makes me feel special . But when I sense, that person is starting to get rid of me ? I won't waste time . I won't wait that person neglect my presence . LOVE don't easily fades, but mark my words, I can contradict my own feelings just to make sure I won't look STUPiD && PATHETiC .. "
  • Just to remind myself that I should not be a hunger of love but be a donor of it. There's only one thing to do if you love someone and that someone doesn't love you back , move on and be happy to the both of them, to that one who he/she really loves. God is busy preparing  for your love story. You just have to wait for the right time to come.
4. Do you enjoy music? Suggest me &; your readers some of your favorite music .
  • Yes ! I really do ~ amp, try listening to Kolohe Kai's songs :) esp. the Ehu Girl.
5. Do you believe in coincident ? Why ?
  • Maybe ? What happened in our every day life is God's plan.
6. Do you believe that love is all matter in this world?
  • Yes ! Because if there is love, there is also peace .
7. What is your biggest dream that you really want to make it happen ? (something realistic)
  • To finish my studies and be a succesful woman so that I can repay my mother for the hardships and sacrifices she did for me and buy her things that she wants .
8. What does friendship mean to you ?
  • Friendship for me is that they will stick together through ups and down . Without friends, you are the most poor and pitiful human living here in this planet earth .
9. How do you appreciate your life?
  • I appreciate it by not thinking about suicide when I encountered a very very difficult problem . Thank God everyday for another life that he had given to me . 
10. How do you judge maturity ? What is the maturity level do you found in yourself recently ?
  • Hmm, idk :D I think it is when you understand someone and respect their decisions .
11. What is your top 3 addictions ? Why ?
  • My boyfie . LoLs ~ just kidding .
  • Stuff toys. I just love it ♥
  • Ferrero Roocher . I love chocolates .
My 11 questions:

1. If you are given a chance to change your name, what would it be and why ?

2. Do looks mean anything to you? Don’t lie, could you fall in love with someone you thought was ugly ?
3. If you could get away with one murder in your lifetime without any legal, social, or emotional repercussions, would you kill someone ?
4. If you could take on the exact body and form of anyone else on Earth, who would it be ?
5. Would you rather burn or freeze to death?
6. Everyone has a few demons, what's your worst one ?
7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be ? Why ?
8. What makes you unique ?
9. Three things you cannot live without ?
10. Are looks important in a relationship ?
11. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? If so, what would you change about your body ?

I'm tagging:

1. Yock Yen with her Because you'll never know

2. Abrille with her ||STOP AND THINK
3. Chibi with her I Believe ♥: Exchange Links a.k.a Blog Superb Best !!
4. Clarisse with her Confused.
5. Ana with her Ice cream
6. Rosa with her Girl in here.
7. Rasya with her nurul rasya
8. Hafeena with her H α ρ ρ ʏ Ѵ ι я ʋ ƨ

Labels: