+follow home



»»» Random Facts ^^
Friday, November 9, 2012, 8:18 PM 0 comment/s



ABOUT ME
► Name ➔ Alexa ツ
► Will you answer all questions truthfully ➔ Yes
► You may start ➔ Alright
► Are you single  ➔ No
► Are you happy ➔ Sometimes
► Are you bored ➔ Yes
► Are you sad ➔ No, not at the moment
► Are you Italian ➔ No
► Are you German ➔  No
► Are you Asian ➔  Yes
► Are you Irish ➔ No
► Are your parents still married ➔ Yes. 

TEN FACTS:
► Birth Place ➔ Chong Hua Hospital, Cebu City, Philippines
► Hair Color  ➔ Dark Brownish
► Eye color ➔ Black
► Birthday ➔ April 24th, 1995
► Mood ➔ Excited
► Gender ➔ Female
► Lefty or Righty ➔ Righty
► Summer or winter ➔ Winter
► Morning or afternoon ➔ Morning
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
► Are you in love  ➔ Yes
► Do you believe in love at first sight ➔ No. But I do believe in LIKE at first sight.
► Who ended your last relationship ➔ My current boyfie is my 1st boyfriend ♥
► Have you ever been hurt ➔ Yes
► Have you ever broken someone’s heart ➔ I don’t know, probably
► Are you friends with your ex ➔ 
► Are you afraid of commitment ➔ A little bit, I like to be free and do my own things
► Have you hugged someone within the last week? ➔ Yes
► Have you ever had a secret admirer ➔ Yes
► Have you ever broken your own heart? ➔ I think so
TEN CHOICES
► Love or lust ➔ Love
► Lemonade or iced tea ➔ Iced Tea
► Cats or Dogs ➔ Dogs
► A few best friends or many regular friends ➔ A few best friends
► Television or internet ➔ Internet, if i have to choose
► Pepsi or Coke ➔ Coke
► Wild night out or romantic night in ➔ Romantic night in
► Pink or purple ➔ Pink
► Day or night ➔ Day
► IM or Phone ➔ Phone
TEN HAVE YOU EVER
► Been caught sneaking out ➔ No
► Fallen off the stairs  ➔ No
► White water rafted ➔ No
► Finished an entire jawbreaker ➔ No
► Wanted something/someone so badly it hurt? ➔ Yes
► Prank called a store ➔ No
► Skipped school ➔ No (i was the perfect student if i may say so myself :P)
► Wanted to disappear ➔ Yes
TEN PREFERENCES
► Smile or eyes ➔ Smile allthough i find both important
► Light or dark hair ➔ It was always more dark, allthough lately I feel pretty attracted to blondes too.
► Fat or skinny ➔ Difficult to answer, cause I think whatever weight you feel good at is right. I can be very critical about myself, due to self esteem issues I have experienced, and still often. So I honestly feel better when I am slim. But that doesn’t make me think not so skinny people are less beautiful or perfect as they are. It doesn’t matter, I hope for myself I can one day say the same.
► Shorter or Taller ➔ Taller
► Intelligence or Attraction ➔ Both, if there is no attraction how can i feel anything?
► Jock or Nerd ➔ Depends on the person’s personality
► Hook-up or Relationship ➔ Relationship
► Funny and poor OR rich and serious ➔ Funny and poor
LAST…
► Last Phone Call ➔ My boyfriend
► Last phone call you received ➔ My boyfriend
► Last person you hung out with ➔ My boyfriend
► Last thing you ate ➔ Spaghetti Carbonara
► Last thing you drank ➔ Water
► Last site you went to ➔ Tumblr
► Last place you were ➔ Kitchen. lol
RELATIONSHIPS
► Are you in a committed relationship ➔ Yes
► When was your last relationship ➔ 
My current boyfie is my 1st boyfriend ♥
► Have you ever loved a guy/girl more than anything else in the world? ➔ 
► Do you still love them ➔ 
► Do you like someone right now ➔ Yes, my boyfie 
FAMILY
► Do you and your family get along  ➔ Yes, 
► Would you say you have a “messed up life”➔  No
► Have you ever run away from home ➔  No
► Have you ever gotten kicked out ➔ No
► If so, how long ➔ /
FRIENDS
► Do you secretly hate one of your friends ➔ No, if so they wouldn’t be friends
► Do you consider all of your friends good friends ➔ Yes
► Who are/is your best friend(s) ➔ Joan Mae
► Who knows everything about you ➔ Myself.

Labels: